Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Kindness Blog

So, my sister Amy is doing a blog as an assignment for one of her classes. Within this blog, she is writing about kindness - the kind things she see people do, and the things she thinks people could do to be a little bit kinder. I have taken this to heart (most of the time) and have tried to also seek for and notice the kind gestures others do, and also try to be a bit kinder each day. And, my eyes have been opened. But, I did a guest post on her blog. So, you should check her blog out! See the post I did, and also everything else she's written. Follow her and stuff! This is important. Think about it. The world has so much...destruction, cruelty, just evil, dark badness everywhere. If we don't seek the light, the kindness and the love, then this life is pretty depressing and discouraging. But, if we take the time to notice the good out there and to be kind ourselves, there truly can be a huge impact on our lives. So...go do good! Brighten someone's day! And ready Amy's blog. :_

http://kindnessnow.blogspot.com/



I stole this from Amy's blog. And I think it's awesome that it's a penguin hugging the world. 

No comments: