Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Family :)

So remember that one time I was in Utah for my niece's baptism? Well, one of the highlights of that trip was the chance to see my little niece Faith. I had never seen her before (except through Skype), never held her before. Which is super tough for me, because I love being an aunt and having a relationship with my nieces and nephews. So, when I got to hold her for the first time, I was super excited.


This is us getting acquainted with each other. :)


And this is us all acquainted and having fun and being happy! My count of times seeing her is up to two now - my brother and his family came down from Utah for my sister's wedding. Speaking of which.....

My sister Amy is no longer Amy Root. She's Amy Hale as of October 29. Which is awesome and weird, all at the same time. I'm so happy for her - because she's so happy, and Stephen is a great guy. But it's just weird for me, because she's three years older than me. Which means that in three years I could get married. (Actually, my brother swears I'm getting married in two years. Which kinda freaks me out.)


This was done for them by my sister in law Leigh. And I just like it lots. :) And guess what?! At the reception, I caught the bouquet! It was kinda funny.


This was taken after I caught it. Isn't Amy beautiful?! All in all, it was a pretty great wedding. I happy for Amy...and though I'm DEFINITELY not ready yet, I can't wait to get married.

So yeah, I love family, and I love when we all get together. I always miss them so much, because there's some that I hardly ever see. But then we all get together and we have lots of fun. :) My family makes me happy.

1 comment:

amy root said...

is robert the brother that swears you'll be married in 2 years? he is full of it. :)

and thanks for the compliment about being beautiful, you are a sweetheart! it's a combination of leigh working miracles with hair and makeup, and i'm so happy. you SHOULD be so excited to get married! it is wonderful :D