Monday, December 19, 2011

Before I die...

Just came across a page on Stumbleupon that was this "Before I die" project. On a wall, people wrote what they wanted to do before they died. It made me think: What do I want to do before I die? Some were maybe more...materialistic or frivolous. Others were meaningful and heart warming.

So...what do I want to do?

*Write a song
*Learn at least one more instrument
*Get a Masters
*Meet the Prophet
*Play "All of Me" by John Schmidt, and have it actually sound like it.
*Get married in the temple to a man I love with all my heart
*Become a mom - a GOOD mom.
*Have the courage to see myself as I truly am, both flaws and strengths, and not be afraid of myself.
*Become a psychologist and help children through their problems
*Make a difference in the world
*Live in a way so that Christ is seen in my face and my eyes.

So. What do these goals mean? what are their significance. Do they uplift? Do they have the potential to make  us - well, me - a better person? What do you want to do before you die?

No comments: