Saturday, October 9, 2010

Homecoming? Why yeesss!

So, this morning, I wake up to my alarm at 6:00. I forgot to turn off my alarm. I get up anyway, since I had the SAT to go to. I change, but then fall alseep on the living room couch. Half an hour, my mom walks in, slightly confused to see me sprawled out on the couch. She then goes outside to turn the fountain on, but instead of coming back in, she yells, "Beth, why is the house TPed?" I was confused. I walked outside to see on the doormat:

Umm...sorry. It turned sideways...and I'm too lazy to try to fix it. Ya'll can read sideways, right? (Is anyone else confused by the random sun?) 

So I take down all...or most...of the toilet paper, and there were letters written one them. So, I ripped the letters off, arranged them to get this name:


So why is this one normal? Oh well. So yeah. Johnathan Speakman. Needless to say, I'm like ridiculously excited. I actually wasn't expecting to get asked. So getting asked by one of the nicest boys ever was a pleasant surprise. Hence the ridiculous excitement. It's going to be freakin' awesome.

In other news...since I haven't updated in, like, eternity...school has been stressful. There may be certain teachers *cough cough Garcia cough cough* that, if they happened to disappear, I wouldn't mind too much. Though I swear I would have nothing to do with it...

I've quit my job. I've been super stressed, and had been considering it for a little while. And then, my daddy's schedule got changed, so I have no ride. So, no more work! Which also means no more moolah.

Also, music is amazing. Not that you all didn't know that already. But, lately, it's something I've come to appreciate even more. (I know, I thought it was impossible too. But, hey! Miracles do happen!) I've started playing Olivia a little bit more often. I'm bringing her to Girls Camp this next week, for our singing trees song. And I'm kinda excited to show all the little 1st years I'm over this year how cool their YCL is. Because I can play the guitar. Yes, Olivia is my guitar. Here she is!


See! It turned again! but...it's almost better this way...perhaps...but yeah. This is Olivia the guitar. She's purty, isn't she? Technically, she's not mine. She's my brother's. But I just like to pretend she's mine.

So, yeah. That's been my life in a nutshell. Minus some stuff. Like how I considered dropping A Cappella, (long story, but no worries, it's not gonna happen) and how I went to my sister, Amy's, bridal shower and bachelorette party - in less than three weeks, she'll be married! And a few other minor details.But, it's been...life! I'm just plugging through it.

Well, that's it for now. When I get back from girls camp, I'll prolly share some stuff about it. And I'll try to post more often. As long as I don't get too lazy...haha. :)

No comments: