Saturday, January 22, 2011

Boredom.

So. I'm bored. And procrastinating homework. And...I honestly don't know if I have anything worth saying. But, I'm bored, so here I am! And this will probably be randomness. On a stick.

Mr. Garcia. Can someone please make him disappear? He may be trying to "prepare us for college" but I'm pretty sure all he is doing is scaring us away from college. Because I can guarantee that college will not be this ridiculous. Who assigns 17 assignments within the first two weeks of the semester?! (17 may be an exaggeration...but not a big one. It's that ridiculous.) Basically, if I die before I graduate (which would make me very sad) it will be because of him.

Speaking of graduation, my mother got a call last night. I had sent my brother Jess (AKA Senior Root) on a mission. I wanted to know what my class rank was, but I have a tendency to forget to do things, unless there's a grade attached to it. So, I asked him to check it out for me once the ranks were all calculated and stuff. So, it was Jess who called my mother. And...I am...IN THE TOP 20!!! I am ranked 20, but hey, I'm in the top 20. Can't ask for anything more.




So, these three girls are possibly my favorite people ever. Kristina Wilson, Kaitlyn Crockett and Holly Dixon. Me and Kaitlyn are in the same ward. So, same Sunday School class and Young Women's class. And this year, we've been in the same seminary class. I think seminary can be the best way to form bonds with people. Because the Spirit helps with things like that, I do believe. I met Holly in 9th grade in Treble Clefs, the girls choir at Taylor. (I know. All girls choir. You think we'd kill each other with all those hormones. But it was a good group of girls.) We were both altos. Therefore, we were destined for friendship. Haha, but, yes. She's awesome. And I met Kristina this year, also in choir! These three girls make me happy. They put a smile on my face. They make me laugh lots. I'm so grateful to know them. They're pretty much the ones I'm going to miss the most once I leave for college. I feel like I can tell them everything. (Not that I do tell them everything. I just don't do that. I don't think I tell anyone everything. Hm, maybe that's why I have so much stress...But, yes. If there's something I need to talk about, or tell someone, I'd be totally comfortable going to one or them.) Anyways, I love these girls. I'm so blessed to have them in my life. I once heard, in a seminary conference, that the Lord puts people in our path - but we must be walking down the right path, His path, in order to meet them. I'm so grateful that I've been walking down the path that I have, because it's meant that I've met them. And they're awesomeness. On a stick.

Kay, now I'm not so bored. I'm just hungry. And dinner's almost done. So I shall eat.

1 comment:

Holly said...

Beth.... You are the best! :) I love you!!