Monday, January 24, 2011

I like to play tag.

So, I went on Holly's blog. She had a questionnaire, and she said that if you read it, you were tagged. Which, by the way, is cheating. But, I'm ok with this, because I'm "rewarding" myself. I give myself rewards/breaks while I do my homework. Otherwise, I'd get cranky and even more resentful to my teachers. This week must be "Let's give the seniors a whole lot of homework so they want to die!" week. So, though I prolly shouldn't be taking a break, I am.


What is on your bed right now?




A pillow. A nice, warm blanket (my room gets FREEZING) and a big stuffed dog. Yes, I still sleep with a stuffed animal.



When was the last time you threw up?



I...don't know. It's not something I usually keep track of.





Name 3 people who made you smile this week?



Let's see, my brother Michael (as annoying he is, we get along sometimes), and Sis. Ramos and Sis. Jones. My young womens president and stake young womens president. They randomly came over yesterday. Which, actually kinda made me scared, but it was just to talk. They're neat ladies.





What were you doing at 8 am this morning?



Grading homework for Miss/Sis. Neerings. I'm her student aid. Easiest thing ever.






What is your favorite holiday?



Christmas. It's the whole happy, loving feeling that I love. It's a holiday celebrating the birth and life of Christ. It brings the best out of people.






Have you ever been to another country?



Nope. The furthest I've been from Mesa is Utah.






Ever go camping?



Yerp.





Do you have a tan?



Yes. Sock tan, ring tans, watch tan, farmer tan. Oh, and in the summer, I sometimes get real tans.





Are you someone's best friend?



I don't really know.







What are you doing tonight?



Homework. and procrastination. And more homework. And then sleep. Don't I have an exciting life?





Where is your mom right now?



On the living room couch, watching Lie To Me.





Last person you talked to on the phone?



Mi hermana Amy.




Are you happy?



Yes! :) I love being happy. You never know how great being happy is until you've experienced not being happy. There must be opposition in all things. :)




Last song listened to?



This Side by Nickel Creek.



Is anyone jealous of you?



I hope not. But I found out I bumped my friend out of the Top 20, so maybe?





Do you hate anyone right now?



Satan. ha, just kidding. He only makes me stronger. HA! Take that Satan.





How many kids do you want when you're older?



4 to 6. Or more. I'm excited to have kids. Yes, I know it's hard. But it's worth it, no?


How old will you be turning on your next birthday?



18. Oh. My. Gosh. This is in 4 months and 4 days. Freak out.





Have you ever been to Six Flags?



nope.






Honestly, who was the last person to tell you that they love you?



Danica Quist. After singing Soup on a Stick. AKA my song.





Did you have an exciting last weekend?



Not particularly. It wasn't even all that relaxing. It was just...there.





How's your heart lately?



It beats? I don't know how to answer this question. haha it's whole. No heartbreaking or anything.




Will this weekend be a good one?



I sure hope so. It'll probably be stressful. Regional auditions!





Have you ever worn the opposite sex's clothing?



Um, yes. I was a tom boy when I was younger. Basically my whole wardrobe was made up of boy's clothes. And, I may or may not occasionally go to the boy's section for shirts. Like I may or may not have done for my Agent P shirt.



What is your relationship status?



Happily single.



Do you eat junk food everyday?



Actually, no. Not everyday.


Describe your best friend.



Well...I'm not going to lie, it's hard to pick a best friend. But...let's go for Lanelle. She's goofy, hilarious, sarcastic, artistic, and very kind-hearted.




How late did you stay up last night and why?



12-ish. Because homework is of the devil.





What's the connection between you and the last 3 people you texted?



Well, since I don't have a phone, this question is moot.



Do you like someone?



Yes. I'm pretty sure the subject of this liking is well known. And I possibly might be liking someone else, also?



Have you ever kissed someone whose name started with an S?



Um, no. This chica has virgin lips.
 
 
So. I'm taking a page out of Holly's book. If you read this, tag! you're it! Ha.

1 comment:

Holly said...

Bahaha. Beth. You're hilarious.