Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I like babies

In psychology, we've been talking about development, so we've also been talking about babies. And, really, honestly, truly, babies are freakin' amazing. The woman's body is amazing with what it does with that baby for 9ish months, and then the way that baby develops and grows and learns. Goodness, it's nothing short of  a miracle! It makes me think of my sister in law, who's pregnant right now. It makes me think of my 15 nieces and nephews and how I've been able to literally see three of them grow up right before my eyes. - I've seen most of them grow up, but I will younger, so I wasn't really conscious of the changes they were making. It's just so...ah, I don't have words for it. Miraculous.

It's just truly a testamant to me of God and His plan. Of how He created us. No way this could have happened by chance. That it was chance that the human body evolved into such an incredible, intricate thing, that it creates such fragile, yet endurable things called babies. I. Love. Psychology. It makes me think about things I normally wouldn't have. And it only strengthens my testimony. Awesomeness. And, I really, really, really like babies. I can't wait to be a mommy!

No comments: