Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Estoy muy feliz!

Today was a very happy day. Why? Well, love is in the air. Didn't we already talk about this? But, really, today was a very happy day. Like, I'm going skip and whistle because I'm so happy day. I don't whistle unless I'm very happy. I'm more of a humming or singing person. But, I whistle when I'm extremely happy. And I'll put an extra hop in my step aka skip when I'm that happy. Because it's fun.

Anyway. I love today. Everything about it. I did have to get up at 7, on a late start...but that's ok. I had to take this NAEP test thingy, but...I almost enjoyed. I know. Weird. But let me explain. :) It was a writing test, and, well, I like to write! Hence the fact that I'm doing a blog. One of the two things I had to write about was "what makes a good leader" and this just made me really happy. At the beginning of the school year, I went to this Leadership convention thing for Choir Council. I could answer that prompt easy peasy. And that's the kind of essay writing I love. Writing about something I know - and actually have strong opinions about. And I have strong opinions about leadership.

Another thing I loved about today was the weather. Yes, it was cold...but not unbearably so. It was great. Then, I walked home from school in this weather, and I was smiling the whole time. I loved that I was eating a fudge-cicle as I was walking home. And I loved how I had a random conversation with a random kid, talking about how great this weather is, as we walked home. He was funny.

I love how Jazz/Mad is coming up, and though all of Chamber are freaking out about it, we're still getting super excited for it. I love how I get to work on Regionals music with Regionals people. Because I love everyone who made it. I love how, though I have a huge amount of music to learn/memorize/perfect within the next few weeks, that I'm not losing my passion and excitement for music. It's only increasing it. And, I just loved, loved, loved, loved, LOVED! today.

Oh, and I love my Young Women president Sis. Ramos. She just stopped by to drop off some music. She makes me happy. :)

1 comment:

Holly said...

uhh.. you. make. me. happy. :)