Saturday, February 19, 2011

Some long over-do lovin'

So, this past week was missionary week. Which equaled no blogging for Beth. And there's been something I've just been dying to share my love about. And it all has to do with...*insert drumroll here*...Jazz/Mad! Go figure. No, but really, last weekend was one of the best times I've had in my life. Because 1: I got to hang out with some of the best people ever. 2: Music was the whole reason we were there. And 3: there were definitely some spiritual experiences. So, basically, three of my favorite things ever. Friends, music, and the Gospel.

So, anyway, I just really wanted to show my love for, not exactly Jazz/Mad itself, not exactly the memories that I made there, but the people I spent time with. The people I made those memories with. You see, for the most part, I'm pretty awful at expressing myself, and I honestly don't know if I tell my friends that I love them. I've recently opened myself up a little more with my fellow choir nerds, by sharing certain things with them that I normally wouldn't share. And then, I opened up myself even more with the members of Chamber there at Jazz/Mad. I actually...expressed my feelings. Pretty crazy, huh? And the amazing thing? By doing that, I've only made it possible for me to love those people even more!! I seriously can't even begin to use words to convey how much I care about each and every member of that choir. Those 11 people have come to mean so much to me. I would do anything to help any of them, in any way. They're my peeps.

So, yes. Chamber. They. Are. My. Favorites. And this post ended up being totally different from what I intended. But, I think I like this better. I love Chamber. I love Katie Alston. I love McKenna Thornhill. I love Kassandra McRae. I love Sara Morgan. I love Michelle Moyer. I love Bradley Whiting. I love Taylor Hansen. I love Johnathan Speakman. I love Jaron Ellingson. I love Keir Ashby. I love Nick Anderson. I love them. To the max. Yes, indeed. They are what I love today, and everyday from here on out. Even when I'm 80 years old, I will remember this group of kids, and think fondly of them. Heck, I would love to be hanging with them when I'm 80. I wouldn't be surprised if that ended up happening. But, life goes on. After like age 30, I may never see some of them again. But, they will never leave my heart, and I will love them till I die - and then afterwards too!

No comments: