Thursday, May 19, 2011

STRESSSS!

This is me going to vent just super fast.

I thought everything was supposed to be easy the last couple of weeks of school! I'm pretty sure this is the most stressful last two weeks I have ever had - and I don't have any actual test finals. Just silly little projects. Plus, you know, giving a talk in church, singing at baccalaureate, singing at seminary graduation, plus this little project that I really, really want to get done before school ends. How the heck am I supposed to do it all! I pretty much need it all done by Tuesday. Do you ever feel like you need a reason to cry? Because I felt that way today. WAY too much was put on my plate at once. But, I guess all I can do is take a deep breathe, let it out, and take it all one step at a time. And soak up these final memories that I will be making.

Man. All this stuff is making SO eager for graduation! By this time next week, I will no longer be a high schooler. Wow. Craziness!

No comments: