Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Life-ness

So I thought it might be about time to do another post. Unfortunately, I have no clue what to actually post about. Life is pretty much the same. I'm doing a lot better than what I was before. I feel like I'm getting a handle on things again. Hopefully it stays that way. Not that I'm not stressed about school anymore. It's pretty much eating up all of my time. I seriously can't wait for winter break. I'll probably be in Mesa for the majority of it. Though I may get sick of Mesa before I come back to Flag...but we'll see. (P.S. It's totally been Mesa winter weather the past week or so. Minus the snow. Because it doesn't snow in Mesa. It's been making me want to sing Christmas songs.) Speaking of Mesa, I'm going to be making a visit this weekend. I'll be super busy and I don't know how much time I'll actually have to see people...but it'll be nice. And warm. I'll be able to sleep in shorts again! haha

Let's see, what else do I have to say? Today we're getting our visiting teaching assignments. We haven't gotten them yet because of the constant change of war membership. But, I'm so excited for it! That pretty much was the sole reason why I was excited to be going from Young Women to Relief Society. It's weird, because it's just more responsibility and more work and more time, but...it's all for the love for people. This is just being someone's friend - someone they can go to and can help them. It's the whole "mourning with those who mourn" thing. Lifting another's burden. A huge part of being Christian and being a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.

Oh! I know. I experienced my first snow last week. Pretty sure all my friends thought I was nuts because I went all crazy excited about it. It wasn't hardcore snow, though. Didn't stick. But it was exciting. And, no need to worry for me. I have pretty much the most epic snow jacket ever. I'm going to be the warmest person in Flagstaff, no doubt about that.

Yeah, well, I don't have much else to say. My life is kinda dull at this point. I have all A's so far (Woot!) which pretty much makes all the stress and freak out worth it. Sorry this wasn't the most thrilling of posts. Maybe after this weekend I'll have something fun to talk about. We'll see.

No comments: