Sunday, February 12, 2012

Sometimes...

Sometimes I reuse blogpost titles. Because I'm lame and can't think of a better one.


  • Sometimes I listen to John Schmidt piano music and it makes me extremely happy.
  • Sometimes I have the opportunity to play the piano for church functions such as a baptism, and I'm able to use my talents as a service to the Lord, making me extremely happy.
  • Sometimes I stay up until the wee hours of the night, hanging out with friends (getting a finger shoved up my nose...), where we all become giddy and slightly ridiculous, making me extremely happy.
  • Sometimes the spirit shares with me an awesome way to start my Relief Society lesson, making me extremely happy.
  • Sometimes I get a paycheck (actually, every two weeks) relieving some (and by some, I mean a lot of) stress from my life, making me extremely happy.
  • Sometimes I can come home to my roommates and rant and vent to them and they don't judge me, making me extremely happy.
  • Sometimes, I make time for the most important things in life, like progress and improvement, taking time to listen to the spirit, and spending time with the dearest of friends, making me extremely happy.
  • Sometimes the Lord sends reminders of how much He loves me, and that He truly is aware of me, making me extremely grateful and extremely happy.
  • Sometimes I get to see some of my Mesa peeps, making me extremely happy.
  • Sometimes I go to a jazz choir concert, and I'm reminded of my love of jazz choirs, making me extremely happy.
  • Sometimes I hear a John Schmidt song that I attempt to play and am like "Oh. That's how it's really supposed to sound." And hearing the song makes me extremely happy. (Especially since the way I play isn't too bad.)
  • Sometimes I have so many reasons for being happy - making me extremely happy!
  • Sometimes...my life is pretty much awesome, and despite my trials, I have no reason to not be happy. 
  • Sometimes...I actually do things right, which allows for my life to be awesome. Making me extremely happy. 
In other words, I am extremely happy! Well...I guess that's not in other words, huh...BUT life is good. I know I'm like a broken record, repeating that in almost every blogpost. But, it's hard not to try to share this joy! I share in the hopes of uplifting others, in the hope of putting a smile on someone's face, maybe making a difference and inspiring them to choose to be happy. So. Yes. Be happy. Smile. If you need help with happiness, don't just stay all alone in your room - it's hard for someone to help you if you do that. Don't be afraid - or too proud, if you're like me - to ask for help. You probably are surrounded by more people than you would believe who are willing to help you. And, there's always your Father in Heaven and your Elder Brother, Christ, who are there for you.

Happiness. It's a great thing. I would recommend it some time! :)

No comments: