Thursday, August 12, 2010

I'm a nerd

There's absolutely no doubt about it. I'm a complete and utter nerd. Why? I walked out of my AP Psych class and just couldn't wait to go home and read my text book. That's right, I wanted to read my text book. In all honesty, I would probably enjoy just sitting there reading it, just for fun. Last night, as I was taking notes, I started contemplating the things I was reading and writing about. And then I got into a discussion about it with my mom. And was excited about it.

And I'm excited about going to AP Psych tomorrow, just so I can learn more.




Yes, this book is going to be my best friend.






This book, uh, not so much. Sorry, psychology. But this book is kinda icky. Maybe if the author wrote like a normal person, and not take a paragraph to say what could be said in a simple statement I'd be able to comprehend what's written.

But, besides my great psych class, school seems like it's going to be...ok. I'm still not like super excited for it, but it'll be a good time. One of my best friends ever, Lanelle Alldredge, is in four of my classes, so that will be fun. :) And I have two choir classes, great times happen there. And, best of all, seminary. I have Bro. Dixon. There are great people in my class (Shay Johnson, again! Probably what made me most excited.) and I can tell it's going to be a good class.

Maybe, just maybe, I'll be able to actually look forward to school.

No comments: