Monday, June 13, 2011

AAAHHHH!!

Well, it's happened. I now live in Flagstaff. I left Mesa at 9:00, arrived in Flagstaff at around 11:30. My daddy left around 1:30, maybe 1:45. Dude. I am an adult. I am living on my own. (sorta. with roommates.) I literally don't know what to do. I DO have crazy awesome roommates. Really. Crazy and awesome. At least the two that  I have met. I am super excited to be living with them. Not that I really showed that...I'm too freaked out/overwhelmed/inhibited to show much more than the deer-in-the-headlights look.

I feel...vulnerable. Not something I feel often, or like feeling. Insecure, incapable, over my head. I think I'm just psyching myself out or something. I dunno...I can handle stress - not well, but I'm used to it. This isn't stress. this is just complete and utter...not handling. Bah, I can't explain it. Time to fake it till I make it? Yes. Time to stop being a baby? Yes. (though easier said and done.) Time to step out of my comfort zone A LOT? Yes.

If you guys could just be thinking about me, maybe say a prayer or two for me, I would appreciate it. Don't worry too much, I'll suck it up soon. I'll be ok. :) Just need to adjust. And trust the Lord.

No comments: