Monday, June 20, 2011

Yes, I did just do a blogpost like 30 seconds ago...

This information is just so special, that a whole new post is needed for it:


I have the best friends ever!!!

If I could name them all, I would. But, that would take awhile. And I probably wouldn't have enough time/room to name them all, which means someone would feel left out, which would make me feel bad. But. There are a few that have made a HUGE difference this past week. Katie Alston: rescued me from complete and utter overwhelmingness my first day in Flag. Kristina Wilson: told me exactly what I needed to hear, even though I was being a butt and didn't want to admit they were perfect words. Holly Dixon: let me bother/text her every night, making me smile by sharing her cheery spirit,
 gave me the best belated birthday present ever (and goldfish). Amy and Stephen Hale: basically the only people I know well in Flag, making me laugh lots, showing me the ropes, and letting me crash at their place/eat pizza at an indecent hour because I was too tired/lazy to go back to my apartment. Sarah Merkley: rescued me in my confusion and helped me feel...ok. Also spoke the most perfect words. And fed me sherbet. Katie Wilson and Amy Crandell: best roommates EVER! (I have met Whitney, but I met her Friday night, and then I left Saturday morning. But I'm sure she's awesome too.) Basically they've just been super supportive of me as I've tried to adjust to this...differentness. And, as far as I know, they don't think I'm super annoying/a cranky-whiny-lazy butt. At least, not yet. Which I was worried about. Because it all can be kinda true.

So...I know awesome people. As I was quoted in this last year book..."I have the best friends. You all should be jealous." And it's the truth. :)

No comments: