Thursday, June 30, 2011

Happiness. :)

I am happy. Why? Well...many reasons. More than I could list. But I shall try. Flagstaff is great. I've made awesome friends that I love to hang out with. I'm going down to Mesa tomorrow night until Tuesday afternoon. And I've already got three different tentative plans to hang out with my peeps. (I really don't know why I like saying/typing peeps so much. I just randomly started doing it one day. Randomness. I'm tired. My brain is being silly. And I'm rambling randomness.) Plus, there's gonna be a family BBQ. I'm just super excited to be seeing people. One friend told me he'd write to me. I finally got Bradley's address, and I sent him a letter today. And then he went on Facebook (that kid is NEVER on) and we had a nice conversation. About growing up. And Johnathan Speakman got his missions call. I screamed from excitement. Pretty sure I scared/confused the people in my apartment. (because I never scream. I'm mellow. And don't scream.) I have a job. for at least the first semester of school (for a test-run.) One of my new friends up here in Flag bought me a Frosty. (bliss.) For the first time, being a wee bit slap happy up here. And having to bite back a sarcastic comment. Signs that I am truly becoming comfortable up here and that I love the people I am around. (sarcasm equals love. I promise.) I am simply a happy soul. I love life at the moment. things seems to be going so well. I am so lucky - no, blessed! Yes. Just fabulousness. Love life with me, please!

No comments: